Friday, March 17, 2006

So much to do - so little time

Hitting level 59 was a neat experience. To know that you only have 1 more level before you've hit the top, and also so you are able to attend all those major instances that only level 60s dare to go.
Today is Friday, what a long week. I feel the need to sleep, vegitate, and play. Two items pull strongly, first hubby and I should be starting the major part of the kitchen remodel this weekend - whew! Two, I really rather play our toons rather than mine. I have so much fun playing my druid with his hunter, we make quite the team demolishing sub-bosses many levels above us. Not only that - we both only have a smiggen until our next level up! What are we thinking not playing these guys?
MOOOOOOO! - dare I mention that they are Tauren, or cows - (don't ask)

1 comment:

bronxbt said...

yesh, it's really quite sad how much arse we whoop.