Monday, January 22, 2007

New Race Impressions

As an Alt-aholic, of course I have created a toon on each of the new races!

I have at this posting Blood Elf (BE or Belf) Palladin (lvl 11), one of very many, and a Draeni Warrior (lvl 10).

Blizzard pulled out all the stops on the Belfs. Very different, thin, almost fantasicly evil looking/acting. Their cities are lovely, I love the beginning areas. The autumn colors, beasts, with a touch of the Scourge. The Belf pallys are supposed to get the Black Chargers. Ohhhhhh, sweet. That's, of course, the whole reason I made one.

I current have retired a lvl 46 human paladin. I am now in a quandry, because I don't think I'm having as much fun as I should be with my Belf pally. I've forgotten how, slow they kill. Look at the toons I actively play, Mage, Warlock & Shadow Priest. All Dps classes, now with a pally, I'm really having issues. I'm committed to trying for a little while longer though before I make the choice on what to do.

The Draeni have landed in an area that reminds me of a cross between the Undead and Night Elf area. Very flowery, muted greens & purples with hints of corruption. An honorable race that reminds me a lot of the Tauren. I will say that this place isn't as visually poping eye candy as the Belf area...but then again, look at what the races represent. Belfs are all about the outside representation. LOL

I am playing my warrior with my hubby who's a paladin. He loves his Paladin, he's had one before. I'm really enjoying playing my warrior, I do love the idea of charging in there, pulling the monster off my fellow and taking the damage. It's different for me, but in a fun way. I do see why it's so very gear dependant.

What do you think? Keep trying on the pally or can it?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hard decisions when you are an alt-maniac :)

I say stick with the warrior. Draenei totally rule as warriors. And indeed they are like the taurens. Honorable and all that :)

researcher said...

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=r3_2fPo9mEVfNpOiCoQ5_2fSRQ_3d_3d
please take the above survey for research purposes only
its quick easy and fun! not to mention its all about WoW
thanks :)