Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Burning Crusade Released!

I got back from my business trip late yesterday and my copy of the collector's edition hadn't arrived yet. :(

Until an hour later.......

Woot for a DVD copy instead of CDs! Fast install, and away I went.

Created both my Draeni and Blood Elf toons, but never logged them in. Instead I logged on with Kiriel, my main. Outland here I come! I entered the portal, and was struck by the lovely graphics of the sky. There were 20 of us standing on the other side, and then this wave of bad guys came at us...all with skulls! What a new concept again, you were once a "high" level, now low again. We parted like the red sea to let them by....no way was I casting a single shot.

Grabbed the quests, FP and away I went to Thrallmar, "For the Horde!". First quest, I could see already I was going to replace my blue wand that I worked hard for. wow, in shock I stood there and pondered. Grabbed new training for tailoring and skinning, ouch!

It's laggy, but fabulous! All I can say is...NEW CONTENT! Then some fellow guildies and I decided that we just had to do a "run". LOL WILD...see above post.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you're having a ball. Kate and I (yeah, we're back!) have decided to roll blood elves - mage & priest. My 60 Hunter and 60 Priest are definitely trying to draw me away to experience outland though!

Argh, difficult choice! Do you think you'll stick with a Belf or Dranei character as your "main alt" ?

Jen said...

I've done HFR several times now, I'm not done. I just can't get over all the new eye candy though.

Re: a new main alt? hmmm, I'm thinking the Belf. LOL Why? I just love how bad/evil they look. :)

Thanks for posting! I just saw your site! What a nice site, I need to learn more!

Anonymous said...

lotro gold
lotro gold
LOTRO US Gold
LOTRO US Gold
LOTRO EU Gold
LOTRO EU Gold
buy lotro gold
buy lotro gold
cheap lotro gold
cheap lotro gold
LOTRO Powerleveling
LOTRO Powerleveling
LOTRO Power leveling
LOTRO Power leveling
SilkRoad Gold
SilkRoad Gold
SilkRoad Powerleveling
SilkRoad Powerleveling
SilkRoad Power leveling

Anonymous said...

...please where can I buy a unicorn?