Friday, June 16, 2006

Recent Changes

The horde guild I mainly play is definately growing. Lots of good people are joining up, and why am I not playing?
Part vacation, part work exhaustion, part feeling down. I'm taking it WAY too personally that I've had two instance schedules fall through because people that signed up never showed.
For one recent one, It's usually okay for 1 out of the 5, but for 3 out of the 5?
I waited around for an hour, grumbling to myself, and grinding....bah, I remember now how much I hate grinding as a lvl 60.

Played on my NE Hunter a bit this week, joined a growing guild (another server) and made my self not commit to anything. Just want to go out and level up. I'm this close to lvl 38 with this toon, and only have 2/3s the gold to purchase my mount, AUGH! Haven't played the priest lately, I do like her, but I just haven't wanted to put in the effort. Started a warlock on my horde server this week just to play around. I do like warlocks, not sure how much I'll play this, but I really wanted something undemanding.

That could be it, just demands.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WARLOCKS SUCK!

ALLIANCE RULZ

YOU NEED TO STOP PLAYING THOSE ORCS AND DEAD GUYS ONLINE

GO HUMANS!

bronxbt said...

Hey babe,
looks like someone has issues with your character choices, eh?

giggle.

HI! Kinda weird, I played last night for about an hour, and ya know how we're always on East Coast servers... and now I'm ON the east coast playing on an east coast server...

whoa... it's the circle of life man.. giggle

Jen said...

Hey anony

I don't play undead....catch a clue. LOL

I have a troll, Night Elf, Human, Orc and Tauren....no undead..yet.

Hmmmmm -that's an idea

Anonymous said...

There are many ways to power level. If you are looking for the fastest techniques for World of Warcraft Power Leveling, do check out the site.

Georgia said...

HA :)

I found you through your hubbys blog. I just HAD to comment here because my hubby is HUGE into Guild Wars... I kno its not the same game... but its the same kind of game though... anyhow he is horribly addicted, even when he is not playing he is on vent with all the players in his guild.

anyhow, I just had to say hi.

~Georgia