Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Speak of the.....

I ran an instance last night to get me "attuned" to run a major 40 man this weekend. It also made me think to respec my Mage from fire to ice. It was a fire instance, and well - fire spells don't help much against the fire immune.
It was fun last night because I ran the instance with two wise-cracking guys who have done this run several times. They were great to run with, using a headset with a mic, it was the three of us passing wise cracks as we ran through the instance. We blew through it with a priest falling asleep and a rogue that keeping pulling the wrong dudes.
I just know now that using a headset is a great asset in an instance - you call out instructions, pulls, yell "mine" on a drop, and do all the gasps of cool drops, or the cusses of bad pulls. It was great.

1 comment:

bronxbt said...

totally cool to hear about the benefits of the headset and the coolness of adding, well.. coolness to online playing.

really hard to watch a show when you're blurting out things like 'MINE, OH COOL, DAMN," and more... not to mention laughter in odd spots that makes me stop the show, look over to you and wonder if it's the game or the show you're laughing at....