Friday, April 14, 2006

It's Been Awhile

So - It's been awhile since I posted. What can I say, I've been rather distracted by busy work, business travel and a kitchen remodel.
Now, that doesn't prevent me from playing. It did prevent me from getting too involved in my Main though. She's still a level 59.5 almost 60. Just don't have the energy to do the high level stuff.
I've been playing two of my other toons, my now level 21 Priest - just went through an easy instance. Did great, healed great, no one died until the end including me. /sigh
I've also been playing my level 31 NE Hunter. I was pretty dis-enheartened by my lack of money with her until last night. Sold a enchanting recipe for lots of Gold! YEA! Happy joy - now I'm more on my way to save money for a tiger mount.
I'm just glad that I still enjoy playing, still enjoy seeing the old areas, and exploring the new. Enjoying the silly weather system, and seeing dragons kick my......

2 comments:

bronxbt said...

hmmm.. the whole still enjoying thing seemed directed at me.

i jes need/needed? a break.

i will eventually get to the "gold versus XP" coolness with my lock.. jes seems so little point to it all.

i still enjoy the cows with you tho.
they rock.

Jen said...

Nah - not pointed at you at all. Just reviewing my year in my mind.

I think I've finally been okay with your seperation from it all. Focusing more on what I want to do with my stuff.

no problemo!